- All urgent jobs are to be delivered yesterday. With this special calendar you can order it on the 7th and get it back on the 3rd.
- Most jobs are to be finished on a friday, therefore there are three fridays in every week.
- Six new days in every month is added to manage the panic-jobs at the end of the month.
- There are no 1st in the month - and that way we avoid late delivery of last months last minute panic-jobs.
- "Blue-monday" is taken away together with none productive saturdays and sundays.
- Friday the 13th does not exist.
- A new day - meetingday - has been added so that the panic can be kept alive on regular days.
- Let other specialists take care of the regular work and other routine jobs, so that you can concentrate on the rush jobs and the creative production.
Old Smuggler told
Sir William that he saw
Paul Jones take
Lord Calverts daugther
Queen Anne out riding on his
White Horse down to
Royal Castle near
House of Lords and for a
Silver Dollar he laid her on the
Green Carpet with her
Bottom up and tickled her
Old Drum with
Three Feathers and took out his
Johnny Walker which was hard as a
Canadian Club and put it in her
Red Hackle and gave her a shot of
Cream of Kentucky which started
Life at work is like tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels.
Some monkeys are climbing up, some down.
The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces.
The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but assholes.
You know your are growing older when:
- Everything hurts and what dosent't hurt dosen't work
- You get winded playing chess
- Your children begin to look middle aged
- You begin to outlive enthusiasm
- Your mind makes contracts your body can'y meet
- You know all the answers, but nobody asks the questions
- You look forward to a dull evening
- You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going
- Your knees buckles and your belt won't
- You regret all those mistakes resisting temptation
- Dialing long distance wears you out
- Your back goes out more than you do
- You turn out the light for economic reasons rather than romantic ones
- You sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there
- The best part of your day is over when your alarm goes off
Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power
Postulate 2: Time is Money
As every engineer knows, Work = Power*Time
Since Knowledge = Power and Time = Money, we have: Work = Knowledge*Money
Solving for Money, we get: Money = Work/Knowledge
Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity regardless of the Work done.
Conclusion: The less you Know, the more you Make!
DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM
PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER
ASTRONOMER: When you rearrange the letters: MOON STARER
DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT
THE EYES: When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE
GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE
THE MORSE CODE : When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS
SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME
ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters: IS NO AMITY
ELECTION RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT
SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S
A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: IM A DOT IN PLACE
THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE
ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE
MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER